Experienced Lakeland Auto Accident Attorneys
Whether you are a driver, passenger or pedestrian, your chances of being involved in a serious auto accident are very high. According to statistics compiled by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there are approximately 375,000 motor vehicle accidents each year in Lakeland and throughout the State. More than 243,000 victims of car accidents suffer injuries, and almost 3,000 people die each year in motor vehicle collisions.
At the Fernandez Firm, our attorneys are skilled legal advocates who have spent more than twenty-years fighting for the rights of Lakeland auto accident victims. Our team of attorneys, case managers, paralegals and support staff are ready to take on the big insurance companies who defend reckless drivers so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries. If you have questions, contact our Lakeland office today for a free case evaluation.
Auto Accident Attorneys Fight Insurance Companies for You
Handling insurance claims following an automobile accident can be a frustrating, confusing and risky process for inexperienced accident victim and their family. Florida law imposes very specific deadlines for injured persons to seek medical treatment or they forfeit most health insurance benefits. And despite their catchy slogans, the insurance company handling your claim are not “like a good neighbor,” nor are the “on your side.” Instead their goals are to minimize the injured victim’s damages and delay paying full compensation to those injured by negligence.
At the Fernandez Firm, our attorneys are truly on the side of those injured in auto accidents in Lakeland. With the financial resources necessary to take on the insurance companies, extensive knowledge and years of trial experience, our attorneys will fight tirelessly to get your family the money you deserve for your injury. For more two decades, our auto accident attorneys have handled thousands of cases helping crash victims throughout the State of Florida. Contact us today, if you are the victim of an auto accident.
Lakeland Auto Accident? What You Need to Know
The shock and trauma following a serious auto accident often makes it difficult to make good decisions. Here are a few things you should know if you are a car crash victim:
- If you are injured, call and wait for emergency medical assistance to arrive.
- Get the name, address and phone number of any witnesses to the collision.
- Take as many pictures as possible of the vehicles involved, the crash scene and any injuries sustained.
- Get the names and addresses of all police agencies and emergency services responders.
- If you are injured but not treated at the accident scene by emergency medical personnel or taken to a local hospital, please be evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible. If you are not examined within 14-days of a car accident, you will lose thousands of dollars in auto insurance benefits, even if you are not a fault.
- Finally, keep a detailed, written, record of the medical treatment you receive for related injuries and for any time lost from work.
Contact our Lakeland Auto Accident Attorneys
At the Fernandez Firm, we have been helping auto accident victim's for years. If you have been injured in an auto collision in Lakeland, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your medical expenses, wage loss, pain, suffering and other damages. Should you wish to seek the advice on an experienced auto accident attorney, contact our law firm today for a free legal consultation at 1(800) 222-8163.
There are no fees or costs to you unless we make a recovery for you. We Don’t Get Paid Unless We Win...and We Want to Win!
100 S. Kentucky Avenue, Suite 285
Lakeland, Florida, 33801